Friday, January 16, 2009

Primary Deck Reflections 2009

Do one reading a week with your primary deck and post it. That is the basic idea of this study, called "Primary Deck Reflections". You can read about it here:http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=110445&page=1&pp=50

This way you have one deck that you reflect on weekly while still using all your other decks. I can tell you right now that my primary deck is going to change more than once during this year, probably more than two or three times. I like the idea of making a commitment to post one reading a week. There are weeks when I only do daily draws and this commitment will help me stretch a little. The thing I'm not so sure about is that I don't tend to do my readings on neutral topics, they are often personal and not stuff I'd want to share in a blog. I'll have to see how it goes.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! There are some things I edit when it gets too personal, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also edit..but then again I have another blog where I do post personal stuff but not to personal but so people can get to know me. So it really depends on your comfort level.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello to you! I pretty much let it all hang out, but your comfort level both in reading that kind of thing and posting that kind of thing should dictate what you read and write. I will look forward to your reflections you should decide to post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The internet is a very public forum and I also edit in a sense that I keep personal stuff personal but blog about the PDR and how it is working.

    ReplyDelete